[TowerTalk] EZ-Way Crank-Up - Tilt-Over Tower for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZ-Way Crank-Up - Tilt-Over Tower for sale
From: "Terry Hahn" <w7kw.terry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:35:22 -0700
Tower talkers -

I have a 60-70 foot 3 section EZ-Way tower for sale.  I recently inherited the
tower from a local ham who went SK.  The tower is surplus to my needs as I
already have a 100 foot Rohn in service and want to keep peace with my XYL.  I
don't know which model it is because I can't locate any model numbers on it.  I
did find a model number on the tilt base and that number is 738354.  This base
was bolted to a concrete pad.  The tower is complete and ready for
installation.  The tower comes with 2 - 110 VAC winches.  One to raise and
lower the sections and the other to tilt and raise it.  We took it down with a
crane making sure we didn't damage anything. I am located in Cave Creek,
Arizona.  Cave Creek is just North of Phoenix East of I-17.  Price $1500.

Terry Hahn
W7KW
w7kw.terry@gmail.com