Re: [TowerTalk] HDX 572MDPL

To: "Julio Peralta" <jperalta4@verizon.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDX 572MDPL
From: james.nail@att.net
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:50:41 +0000
Hi Julio and all! Well the widow doesn't remember much! She thinks a fork lift
was involved. I'm reading all the comments now! I can't get to the base of the
tower with a truck. It does have the fold over attachment attached and ready
for action. I was thinking of putting some kind of lift (back hoe or fork) on
the motor end and a heavy duty dolly on the other end and pulling it the 75
feet or so through the gate (may have to take down one post - widow does recall
a post having to come down to get it through the gate).  Then with the truck at
a lower grade and the ramp somewhat flat, push the dolly using the fork over
the ramp.  Comments? Jim