Re: [TowerTalk] TV type push up mast

To: Art & Linda Hubert <n2au@lightlink.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TV type push up mast
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 08:12:48 -0700
Art & Linda Hubert wrote:
> Several months ago, I emailed the Rohn distributor for the price on a 50
> foot push up.  Cost was about 100 dollars and shipping to NY from AL (via
> freight truck) was 132 dollars. If you bought 6 more freight cost only
> increased a few more dollars. Quite expensive
>
> Art-N2AU

That's because you're really paying for the labor to load it on and off
the truck, and, to a certain extent, the room it takes up, not so much
the weight. Whether it's one antenna or 10, it's probably all one big
box or bundle, so the forklift time is the same.

This is what wholesale vs retail is all about..