[TowerTalk] Design/Drawing for Crank up tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Design/Drawing for Crank up tower
From: amit singh <amlogin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 23:57:13 +0530
Hello,

I write this from Chandigarh, India. I have been following the posts on this
group, and learning a lot in the process.

I have a new Australian made HB-35-C tri-band yagi (Boom length 4.00 metres,
Max element length 10.6 mts. Weight 22 kgs, Wind Loading 1300n) and a Yaesu
G-1000DXA rotator. Now all I need is a suitable tower to put this on! I have
a two-storeyed flat roofed house.

My problem is that I do not have a suitable design or drawing in order to
get a 3-section crank up tower fabricated. Such towers are not commercially
available, locally, and the only option I have is to get one fabricated for
myself with a simple achievable design. I wonder if anybody could help me in
this respect.

73's,
Amit
Vu2ZZA.