[TowerTalk] FW: Good Quality Pulleys

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Good Quality Pulleys
From: "Richard Elizondo" <relizondo@ionoscom.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 21:12:56 -0500

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM RESCUETECH1!!!

I bought an OBSERVER-R Riggers harness from them. Biggest piece of crap
ever. When I got it the webbing was all twisted up and I had to work on it
for about an hour getting all the twist out to make it look like the photo
in the book. Then I tried to use it, bad idea. It would make my legs go
numb, and the side hooks would dig into my waist. No man could possibly sit
comfortably in the suspension saddle of this harness due to the way it rides
and digs into your crotch. I climbed down from 400ft to take it off, put my
old painting harness on, and climbed back up to finish the work day.

Well needless to say I attempted to return this piece, not for money but
just for credit with rescuetech so I could buy some more carabineers, or
hooks or lanyards or something other than this wretched thing. After 3
months of going through the "RMA Process" I got a box in the mail back from
them with the exact same harness. Upon calling them back for an explanation,
I basically got told I was an idiot and then the harness was fine. In their
words, it is rescue gear and not made for prolonged or everyday use.

My company will never do business with them again.

I have however had great dealings with,
www.themanstoreonline.com
and
www.baileysonline.com