Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Good Quality Pulleys

To: "'David Gilbert'" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Good Quality Pulleys
From: "Richard Elizondo" <relizondo@ionoscom.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 22:41:23 -0500
"The Observer-R is designed padded waist belt and leg-loops for superior
comfort. Quick-adjust buckles on waist belt, leg-loops and shoulder straps
ease donning and doffing the harness. Descender attachment point, rear fall
arrest attachment point, and positioning belt with two attachment elements
conforms with international requirements*. Two gear loops"

Doesn't sound like the description of a harness not made for prolonged or
everyday use.

Now I will agree, the Exofit XP is the way to fly, as I own several of them,
however I am not too keen on the weight of it when I am flying up to do
something as simple as a relamp, therefore I was looking for lighter harness
such as the Petzl Navaho, when the sales lady suckered me into this one.

I purchased some lanyards and hooks from them as well, and didn't have any
issues on that order. Again , my complaint was primarily with the service. I
have never been jerked around by Midwest, Cessco, Bunch, Tessco, Baileys, or
the Man Store in such a way in the past.

Richard Elizondo
Senior Consultant
Ionos Communications
361-887-6700