[TowerTalk] Ship'g Heliax: Response from DAVIS RF Co.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ship'g Heliax: Response from DAVIS RF Co.
From: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:33:32 -0400
Hi Pat,
 The quotes you got are WAY overboard, as you know.
 I can line up the least expensive shipping for you.  I need to know:
part # (so we're sure that you're not exceeding the spec for repeat bends)
size of barrel of the reel (the part the cable is coiled onto.
The width and Diam (4 ft?) Of reel
length of cable on each reel
 Accurate weight gross, ea reel, or if not known, if the reel is wood,
likely, I can sort that out
Amount of insurance you need
 City and zip for the ship from and ship to
Amount of insur you want (some carriers have ltd. insur, we will get proper
coverage)
  You can email me this direct rather than tieing up here at TTalk
  73, Steve Davis,  K1PEK

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial and Marine - Custom Cable Design - Military/Industrial

Tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.davisRF.com