[TowerTalk] steppir question/ proper grounding

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] steppir question/ proper grounding
From: KG4LRU@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:47:59 EDT
I been running SteppIR beams going on 7 years plus  the newest Beam is  DB
36 at 100 ft I been using I.C.E. lighting  protection on the shack.  There
link is below These units each one handles 8 conductors  anything  over 50
volts is shunt to ground . I used these now over 9 years  had one  tower hit
did not lose the control box or the antenna .  Look over there  sight I think
you find what you need. They will rebuild any Item as long as your  the
original owner.  They also have quite a bit on lighting  protection  and proper
grounding .

_http://www.iceradioproducts.com/impulse2.html#4_
(http://www.iceradioproducts.com/impulse2.html#4)

Phil AI4DQ