Re: [TowerTalk] Mast size

To: nf4l@nf4l.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mast size
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:21:23 -0400
Ah I see - I have a 25AG3, which has 2 1/4" OD and a 14 gauge wall.  A
2" Rohn mast fits easily inside it.  If you really have a 25AG (no
suffix) then our catalogs agree.  Did you get it new?  I remember that
my tower guru specified the 25AG3 in part because of the beefier and
bigger top tube.

73, Pete