Re: [TowerTalk] Hot Dip Galvanizing

To: "'Robert West'" <robert.west@eatmoresoap.com>, "'Michael Ryan'" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hot Dip Galvanizing
From: "Dave Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:05:23 -0500
I would be more concerned about keeping everything in alignment as it was
reassembled.
The factory must be using a jig to hold the parts together as they assemble
it.
Sounds to me like it would be better to buy new tower sections.
It might cost a little more but you wouldn?t get bogged down for months
trying and hopefully succeeding in re-assembling the thing.

Regards

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
Sperry, Ok.