Re: [TowerTalk] Weather-proofing items needed

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Weather-proofing items needed
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:35:13 -0700
I bought about 100 of them for about $5 from some guy in Canada a couple
of years ago, but I can't find him any more.  Here are some other
possibilities ...

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/parts/4432.html

http://www.dxengineering.com/Parts.asp?ID=1159&PLID=189&SecID=98&DeptID=33&PartNo=DXE-VC-0612

https://www.hamcity.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=567&idproduct=688