[TowerTalk] Fw: Inquiry: former AT&T shortwave radiotelephone stationin

To: <coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Inquiry: former AT&T shortwave radiotelephone stationin Lawrenceville, NJ
From: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@mozarks.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 16:19:25 -0600
I have forwarded your message to the Coldwarcomms mailing
list on Yahoo groups.  Please sign up for this great list - we have
discussed the AT&T shortwave sites to a great degree, and folks
like Albert Lafrance on that list will be able to provide you a great
wealth of information about the site.

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!