Re: [TowerTalk] dipole configuration

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dipole configuration
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:55:33 -0800
Hi All

It seems I read somewhere that on an antenna like this, it would be better
if the bends were gentle, like through a piece of hose or something, instead
of abrupt, like 2 wires tied to the hole of an insulator at right angles to
each other.
Any truth to this or just another 'old wives tale'?  73
Tom W7WHY