Re: [TowerTalk] M2 20M5 SWR - WX0B SIXPACK

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 20M5 SWR - WX0B SIXPACK
From: "Michael M. Raskin" <rask1553@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:44:52 -0500
Dale - I have never seen a post on this reflector complaining about the "six
pack" - that being said, I can tell you that I have had intermittent relay
closure problems.  This has been a rare occurrence from the beginning, even
though my relay box is in an air conditioned shack.  It seemed to happen
when I "soft switched" the knob instead of turning the knob with more gusto.
I now use it with the Bandmaster and have never had a problem since.  I
never blew an amp because I always listen first before transmitting - if I
don't hear any signal, I don't transmit.  I have always have prompt, caring,
and knowledgeable responses from Bob and Jay.  Array Solutions is a "first
class" operation.  No, neither are my brother-in-law!

Mike, W4UM