Re: [TowerTalk] Half sloper recommedations needed

To: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>, <rlvz@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Half sloper recommedations needed
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 21:05:33 -0500
Hi Dick -
A correction and some additional points. Correction - I mentioned once 40
foot 160 m slopers. That should be 140 foot. Additional point(s) - the tower
is grounded with four ground rods, I have 6  100 foot (non reasonant) raised
radials grounded at the tower and roughly 10 feet high and the ends of the
160m slopers are also about 10 feet high. I think the radials are there
mostly just to make me feel good. I've never measured the current in them.
Gene / W2LU