Re: [TowerTalk] mailing list etiquette

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
From: "Bill K2OWR" <k2owr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:03:45 -0500
:::: I totally agree about your comment below Marlon.
While this configuration cuts down on mail to the entire list, it severely
limits further discussion on a topic and in effect cuts the thread short.
I too take the time to edit out the address. It would be better if the list
was somehow configured in the normal fashion.
I'm guessing an administrator will see this and explain.
On the other hand, Marlon and I may get scolded for complaining. That's what
usually happens. :-(

BILL K2OWR

On a personal note, this is the ONLY mailing list that I'm on that does NOT
> reply to the list!  It drives me nuts.  I have to remember to hit
> reply-all
> then take out the individual's email address etc.  And once I've done that
> I've added yet another un needed email address to my address book that'll
> also have to be cleaned up much more often.  Can we PLEASE standardize
> that
> function?
>
> Anyway, I hope that helps folks out.
>
> laters,