Re: [TowerTalk] mailing list etiquette

To: Bill K2OWR <k2owr@comcast.net>
From: John Kemker <john@kemker.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:32:19 -0500
Bill, my post was neither a "flogging" nor a "scold," as you seem to
characterize it.  I have no problem with you expressing your opinion.  I
don't understand why you seem to have a problem with me expressing
mine.  Neither you, nor Marlon, are victims here.

--JohnK
73 de W5NNH
10X 75371/M&M 117/SMIRK 6185/Six Club 285/TRA 2499/Norcross 228 F&AM
"Be thou not overly annoying, neither be too easily annoyed."