Re: [TowerTalk] FT1000MP

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FT1000MP
From: "Bob Moore" <ki6iv@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:20:07 -0800
I have a MP, I have a receive ant hooked up, the K9AY Loop System, on
transit the MP blanks the receive ant input.  I have never had any problem,
all works well.  It is very convenient to be able to switch to receive on
either the transmit or rcv antenna.  Try it, it should work just fine for
you.  GL.........Bob,  K6NV

Bob Moore
SNOWFIRE Consulting
10057 Wycliffe Ln.