Re: [TowerTalk] FT1000MP

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FT1000MP
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:46:38 -0800 (PST)
John

I have my main antenna - dipole- at  130ft  and  below is the  RX antenna ,
using the  MFJ -1026-  to protect my front end  there is a small fuse , that is
only a 50ma 12v bulb,  before the antenna reach that fuse I add a small fast
relay to protect the RX port

works for me where having close antennas

For me is better protect than pay repairs

J. Hector Garcia XE2K / WT6J

   Mexicali B.C  DM22fp

P.O.Box 73

El Centro CA 92244-0073