[TowerTalk] SteppIR Rubber Boots

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] SteppIR Rubber Boots
From: rlvz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:47:34 EST

Hi Guys,

I am wondering if anything can be done to increase the life of the  SteppIR
rubber boots that hold the element to the boom?  Is there a coating  they
can be sprayed with?  Here in Florida, mine have significant  cracks after
one year.

73,
Dick- K9OM

In a message dated 1/22/2010 3:36:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,