Re: [TowerTalk] Springtime down on the antenna farm

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Springtime down on the antenna farm
From: Richard Hill <rehill@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 09:52:58 -0800
I'm feeling really dense this morning <grin>, but I'm thinking the easy
way is to use a compass and take the bearing from one tree to the other,
and add/subtract 90 degrees.  Accuracy can be near one or two degrees.
What accuracy is needed?

I recognize that the question was about online or software tools to do
the job.  (I do use GPS and UTM coordinates).

Thanks
Rich
NU6T