Re: [TowerTalk] Ref steppIR rubber boots

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ref steppIR rubber boots
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:11:42 -0600
But why, with an antenna that expensive, should you have to? Why
shouldn't it be okay as is, without special taping or handling of the
parts? Just curious, and I'm not a Steppir guy or a log guy. Building
another quad here.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Fast cars, slow boats, big dogs, and summers off to write