Re: [TowerTalk] AB-1339 Mast

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AB-1339 Mast
From: Stuart Browne <stuartpbrowne@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:38:34 -0600
I'm sure that the terrorists are going to use these masts to set up a
telecom network...hell they are afraid to use cell phones since the NSA is
monitoring all freq's and will taget them with a Hellfire!.  This really is
an outrage that tax payers dollars are wasted like this. All of this stuff
should be at least be given to DHS for distribution out to MARS or public
safety agencies for disaster recovery telecoms.

73's Stu
WH6H