Re: [TowerTalk] Tower project in Houston, TX.

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower project in Houston, TX.
From: Lawrence Melby <lemii@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:15:53 -0800 (PST)
Cliff,

I won't speak to what antenna's to use but as far as the building code for the
City of Houston, go down and ask for a copy of Houston's ordinance. You can get
this from the City Secratary's Office or the Building Dept. DO NOT, I repeat DO
NOT rely on word of mouth or what might be posted on the city's website. They
will go by the ordinance. I found this out here in Dallas. They have a
provision that is not posted on the website but is in the ordinance that when
liberally applied has banned amatuer towers in many locations in Dallas.

Good Luck
73 Larry KA5TXL