Re: [TowerTalk] Budget 4-Pack?

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Budget 4-Pack?
From: Stan Stockton <k5go@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:08:54 -0600
Barry,

Two DPDT relays for each antenna - one for each rig.  Activating a
relay by Rig A with one set of contacts disables the other rig from
being able to activate the same relay for the same antenna and vica
versa.  If you are also wanting to prevent the other rig from
transmitting at all that is another box to build.  Let me know if this
is enough info.  If not I'll draw it.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone