Re: [TowerTalk] Mixing concrete for a base

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mixing concrete for a base
From: Blake Meinecke <n4gi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:49:30 -0800 (PST)
Straying from original hand mixing....  But hiring a pump is even easier, and
not that much more expensive.

A tip I discovered:  Hire the pumping service BEFORE ordering the concrete.  My
pumping guy had some sort of agreement with the local concrete Co., so he was
able to get the concrete at a discounted rate....  They then take
over coordinating as well, so one less thing to worry about.

73,
Blake N4GI