[TowerTalk] findiing aluminum tubing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] findiing aluminum tubing
From: "Joe Barnes" <n4jbk@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:24:38 -0400
I know that I have tried this before here but I still don't have a fix. I need
some 5/8 inch o.d aluminum tubing in the 7 1/2 foot lengths range. I cannot
find it anywhere in the northeast Florida/southeast Georgia area (which I find
hard to believe in the first place). Trying to get it shipped doesn't seem do
able because the shipping charges far exceed the cost of the aluminum ( ups
wont ship anything over 6 feet long). Does anyone have a suggestion? I want to
fix these  Telrex 6m624's to get them in the air before the summer season gets
here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Joe N4JBK.