Re: [TowerTalk] Spanish-language conversation on baluns, antennas

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Spanish-language conversation on baluns, antennas
From: "David J. Sourdis - HK1A" <hk1kxa@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:22:08 -0500
Maybe someone here has been offended with a mail written in spanish the
reflector. My intention was to send it to the thread originator, but I forgot
that the reflector's mail is the default recipient. Just as J. Hector has
commented. It has happened to me a couple of times and for sure it won't be the
last. -Errare humanum est-
Online translators' output is, most of times, very, very funny. But is better
than nothing... if you are lucky.
I believe that for the benefit of all, the common language is english, IMO.
But...don't try this "IMO" stuff with a translator, InMyOpinion  ;o)
Mi granito de arena (my two cents)
73
David
HK1A