Re: [TowerTalk] How to reach SteppIR

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to reach SteppIR
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 00:53:10 EDT
Uh, let me throw my two cents in here.

I don't have a horse in the race.  A few years ago I bought  three of the
antennas, but never put them up and sold them since I had to  change my set
up when I moved to KH6.  I found the customer support to be  excellent and
although I have heard some bitching from time to time about  mechanical
failures and such, I have yet to hear of one complaint about their
service...and
I have talked to lots of guys using the antennas.

I would put them up with M2, and Elecraft for  service.

Bill KH7XS