Re: [TowerTalk] balun,s for 160m VERTICAL ARRAY

To: vk3pa@vk3pa.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] balun,s for 160m VERTICAL ARRAY
From: vk3pa@vk3pa.com
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 18:24:18 -0500
Quoting vk3pa@vk3pa.com:

> Hi all, I have some Amodon cores T300A,s, which I want to use as
> impeadance matching netwrks for feeding my vertical array for 160m.. i
> would like to have the output side multi tapped inpedance eg
> 12/29/23/30/36/40 es 50 ohms es feed line side 50 ohms..verticals are
> 90 ft top loaded es res point is 1860khz..
> Q.is how do I WIND THESE CORES..?
> aL VK3PA

  MIX 2 =UI=10.. al =22.8/n2.. now with one vertical up es running,
swr is 1:1 with a bi
fillar wound bulun 12 turns on t200a core es on one winding tapped at
every 2nd turn as
per {http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=7490 )same mix as
t300a} es res freq
is 18060, but what will happen when i put up the other 3 verticals I
don't know!! so to
cover all  matches I was going for a multi tapped device.. at this
time my core/ wire is
over heating when I put 2kw into it hi hi..