Re: [TowerTalk] Warning text

To: <hanslg@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Warning text
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:44:18 -0700
I would be careful what you put on your Tower, especially if it implies that
there is a danger and you will be injured if touched or you are nearby.

Apparently "Beware of the Dog" on your gate, gets you in trouble if someone
ignores it and is bitten, because it implies you admit the dog is dangerous
by posting the sign in the first place.

This is the world/state we live in.

Mike