Re: [TowerTalk] Two Wires Antennas, One feed line

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Two Wires Antennas, One feed line
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 05:35:42 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I've done it in the past on 80M. I had the antenna (installed
inverted-Vee style) with one pair of wires cut for 3795Khz and another pair,
oriented at right angles to the first, cut for 3510Khz.

Although it worked well when I had it up, with the now expanded 80M fone band,
you might want to cut the wire pairs for slightly different frequencies.

73, Stew K3ND