Re: [TowerTalk] Have we been wasting our money?

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Have we been wasting our money?
From: "Dino Darling" <dino@kx6d.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:54:46 -0700
Roger, stop stirring the pot!  That CB antenna works perfect for what it
was designed for.  The design was stolen from a guy named Kale who
builds the "Penetrator 10K" antenna.  I know you are not so naive to
think that there isn't a huge outlaw CB market.

Just as many hams use the Wilson 1000 for 10-meters, this antenna would
work there as well.  Get off the CB bashwagon.  Next thing we'll here is
that M2 and Force 12 are bad because they make 11-meter antennas.  Heck,
both those companies make amateur radio antennas with optional 5KW
baluns, and with you also being on the AMPS reflector, you know that
licensed amateurs are using that amount of power....plus!

I'm just tired of the CB bashing over the last 20+ years! There are as
many jerks in OUR ranks as well!  Time for people to grow up!

"If your slate is clean, then you can throw stones..."

Dino - KX6D