Re: [TowerTalk] airline travel with antenna(s) in a golf bag

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] airline travel with antenna(s) in a golf bag
From: "Frosty" <frosty1@pdq.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:39:04 -0500
It depends where you are going. the airlines don't care what you pack in
your suitcase or golf bag. When I go to Africa to play radio I can take 2
bags that weigh 50 pounds each and 3rd one that is 70 pounds for 200.00.
Pack your radio in your carry on bag and everything else in the checked
bags. You can have 2 carry on bags one that is up to about 35 pounds and a
personal bag with laptop and what ever as the other.
The main thing is if they don't ask you don't tell.

Charles F. Frost
Frosty  K5LBU
frosty1@pdq.net