Re: [TowerTalk] cable locating

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cable locating
From: Joe - WDØM <wd0m@wd0m.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 22:10:22 -0600
  Works for me too - I've used it to find water lines and pipes for the
water company reps who were trying to find them and couldn't way back in
college in the 60's....also found mines and other underground items.
Perhaps it's related to magnetometry?  Don't know - but it does work.
I've taught others who were doubtful....and it worked for them too.

73

Joe
WDØM