[TowerTalk] Convert Cushcraft 12M Traps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Convert Cushcraft 12M Traps
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 15:36:53 -0400
Hello Group, just curious if anyone in the group has ever tried to or
successfully was able to convert the 12M traps from a A3WS WARC band yagi to
work as a 17M trap, what I have is 3 pairs of 12M traps, and would like to
construct a 12/17/30 M Rotatable dipole . What would be needed to be done to
make the traps resonate so they will operate as desired? I can provide pictures
of the inside along with precise measurements if someone out there is
interested in helping me obtain my goal of a WARC band Rotatable dipole...

Here's hoping I am onto something that can be done...

73 and Looking forward to all your replies on and off the list, On preferred as
others may benefit from this information as well

Marc Tessier - VE3TES
ve3tes@cogeco.ca

database 5423 (20100904) __________

http://www.eset.com