Re: [TowerTalk] has anybody had a live contact with Idiom Press lately?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] has anybody had a live contact with Idiom Press lately?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:03:55 -0700
With all of the bad press they've gotten here on TowerTalk and also on
eHam for the last three years running at least, I'm amazed they haven't
cleaned up their act.  Needlessly irritating your customers is a really
stupid thing to do ... unless maybe hams really aren't their customers
anyway.

Sounds like an opportunity for someone who is willing to come up with
alternative products for the Idiom Press line.  The easiest success
story in business is to figure out a way to serve an existing market
better.   Sounds like a slam dunk in this case.

Only a little bit tongue in cheek ...

73,
Dave   AB7E