Re: [TowerTalk] Bringing feedlines through the floor

To: Dan Evans <dan.evans@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bringing feedlines through the floor
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:50:22 -0400
I lifted one edge of a real heating duct, then, with some prying,
moved one side of the duct away from the opening and ran all the coax
and control lines through the new opening which is below the floor
level.
Soon will need to run one ladder-line through that opening and not
sure how well I can insulate it from the metal of the duct.
Keep tuned.
73
Don
N8DE