[TowerTalk] EZNEC polar plot normalization

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZNEC polar plot normalization
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:18:38 -1000
Hi all,

I am trying to illustrate a comparison of low angle radiation from
horizontal antennas at low elevations versus vertical ground plane
antennas. The only antenna modeling program I have is EZNEC 3.0. I can
generate nice plots with it, but EZNEC automatically scales the plot so
that the outer circle is equal to the strongest part of the pattern. I
would like the two antennas I am comparing to have the same scale, so
that when the two plots are overlaid the gain can be compared
graphically, directly, without having to look at the "Outer Ring x.xx
dBi" Is there a way to do this with EZNEC.

Thanks for any help.

DE N6KB