Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking a 402CD over a Steppir (Barney Scholl)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking a 402CD over a Steppir (Barney Scholl)
From: Barney Scholl <scholl@scholl.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 18:16:37 -0500
I have a 402CD stacked about 12 or 13 feet about a 3 el Steppir and I
have had no problems . The setting of the Steppir does not seem to
affect the 402CD the Steppir seems to preform as it should. Barney K3LA

Hi.

   Due to planning problems  ( we have to live with those in the UK! ) I might
try putting the 402CD above my

4-el Steppir. I have a tilt-plate and wondered if anybody has done this, had
problems or has comments!

I am using a Westower 120ft tower, crank-up, guyed in place.

  Regards from Roger, G3LDI
Swardeston, Norfolk.