Re: [TowerTalk] Fractal Antennas, Chip Cohen (N1IR) on Nova

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fractal Antennas, Chip Cohen (N1IR) on Nova
From: "Tom Dawson" <wb3akd@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:40:43 -0000
Why I'm not impressed with patents:

US Patent 6025810

"A method to transmit and receive electromagnetic waves which comprises
generating opposing magnetic fields having a plane of maximum force running
perpendicular to a longitudinal axis of the magnetic field; generating a
heat source along an axis parallel to the longitudinal axis of the magnetic
field; generating an accelerator parallel to and in close proximity to the
heat source, thereby creating an input and output port; and generating a
communications signal into the input and output port, thereby sending the
signal at a speed faster than light. "

73

Tom