Re: [TowerTalk] Handy bit of info

To: "Its from KE4VYN" <ke4vyn@msn.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Handy bit of info
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@inbox.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 07:04:43 -0800
This is no ban plan.... It's someone's (many someone's) listing of how THEY
think the band should be used.

Disclaimers:

this site is not intended as any kind of recommendations for the band usage. It
merely records the users of the amateur HF bands & 6 meters.
Some band usage is controversial. Our job is not to make judgement either
ways... if there are multiple users for certain frequencies, we will happily
record both of them. Our rule of thumb is: if you can hear QSOs on those
frequencies, we will happily accept an entry.
We don't cover 11 meters or any frequencies above 6 meters.
Some band plans conflict with your local regulations. These entries are not any
sort of legal references. Please check with local authorities for your allowed
frequencies, modes and bandwidths.

W7RY