Re: [TowerTalk] HDx89MDPL winch motor stopped eorking

To: Dick Dievendorff <dieven@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDx89MDPL winch motor stopped eorking
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:22:34 -0800
Dick,
I have a HDX589MDPL also.  I am very interested in what you find.
Please keep us advised.  I believe these towers have a worm reduction
gearbox and we can crank the the pulley wheel on the gearbox around by hand
to raise and lower it.  I haven't yet had to do this with mine, anybody
on the forum done this with their HDX ?

Bob
K6UJ