Re: [TowerTalk] Smaller tribander

To: "'K0DAN'" <k0dan@comcast.net>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Smaller tribander
From: "Peter Dougherty" <w2irt@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:09:15 -0500
Another option I can recommend is a TGM mini-beam. I use one of these at
only 25' AGL every year for CQWW-CW in Toronto and I'm very pleased with its
performance. Small, lightweight and with a tiny footprint, able to be easily
turned with a TV-antenna grade rotor it has decent gain specs although it's
obviously not a fantastic performer F/B and F/S. Compared to the W9INN
multiband wire vee system it replaced it's orders of magnitude better.

http://www.tgmcom.com/

------

 - pjd