Re: [TowerTalk] Very very very large loop antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Very very very large loop antenna
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:11:29 -0700
I've seen a great many roadrunners in flight but only a very small
number of them were flying north, true or otherwise, although most do
seem to fly pretty much in a straight line.   Assuming that I can
distinguish by eye a difference in direction of roughly 10 degrees, I'd
guess that less than 3 percent were flying north.

;)

73,
Dave  AB7E

On 2/18/2011 9:12 AM, Dan Zimmerman N3OX wrote:

> AB7E wrote:
>
> That radiation pattern may look weird for an antenna but it looks amazingly
> like a Roadrunner in flight.

Ha!

Is he flying true north?