Re: [TowerTalk] birds on the elements

To: <w5jmw@cableone.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] birds on the elements
From: "Dave Olga Stein" <elfarocommunications@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 17:18:26 -0800
i refer you to this link, it works!!

an excerpt from the web page of K6JRF

It's been over 8 years and all traces of birds and their droppings are gone. So
I've put up a different, mostly smaller, antennas and these have Bird Spikes
added to the elements and boom. This product prevents birds from landing and
there is no mess to clean up on the deck or in the pool!

http://www.k6jrf.com/CD78_BS_Partial2.jpg

Regards, David Stein