Re: [TowerTalk] DEED RESTRICTIONS FOR ANTENNAS

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DEED RESTRICTIONS FOR ANTENNAS
From: "Todd Coulter" <Coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 21:11:34 -0500
John is absolutely correct that a permit may not stop a neighborhood or in
my case a "neighbor" uproar.

In my case I was civilly sued by my neighbor for my "permitted" tower. We
ultimately prevailed due to some great advice from Jim O'Connell W9WU, Fred
Hopengarten K1VR and my great friend who happens to be an attorney here
locally and represented me.

My neighbor had an attorney who had absolutely no clue about the facts or
background in our case but agreed to represent them (sort of) and take their
money anyway. I could have been amused at some of his comical arguments that
he presented at our hearings if it wasn't as stressful as it was.

Good luck and hope for the best but be ready for the worst.

73's
Todd
N4JRZ