[TowerTalk] Fwd: Bay Area Structural Engineer Needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Bay Area Structural Engineer Needed
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:47:14 -0400 (EDT)

 I believe there some "reasonable ..." in how much the "authorities" can
charge. High fees can be construed a a way to stop us from pursuing our legal
rights. Give ARRL a call and inquire about help. I did and with an attorney
behind you things get soooo much easier.

Also remember that a tower does NOT generate any radio radiation, the presence
of an antenna does and a tower holding that antenna will reduce the level due
to the increased distance between the antenna and its surrounding. (Too many
"friends of the environment" love to bring in the "danger" of radio waves.)

Hans - N2JFS