Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Bay Area Structural Engineer Needed

To: "Grant Saviers" <grants2@pacbell.net>, "Hans Hammarquist" <hanslg@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Bay Area Structural Engineer Needed
From: "Steve Jones" <n6sj@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:51:53 -0700
Grant-

I agree.  The key is to obtain the  original code/ordinance language and
understand it.  I found most of the counter staff at the County were not at
all familiar with the parts of their own code that applied to my tower,
since they hadn't seen such an application in many years.  Once I quoted
them chapter and verse from their own ordinance, major complications such as
a Use Permit and CEQA Environmental Study went away.

-Steve
N6SJ