Re: [TowerTalk] When to RETIRE from climbing?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] When to RETIRE from climbing?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:49:55 -0700
Age isn't the issue ... physical fitness is.  Strength, agility,
reaction time, weight, concentration, vision, hearing ... all have more
impact on your safety on the tower than whatever it says on your birth
certificate.

Climbing in your underwear is fine, although it might have other
predictable consequences (painful abrasions, sun and wind burn, court
mandated psychiatric evaluations, etc).  Just be sure to remember the
climbing harness.

73,
Dave  AB7E